Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Learn How to Disable Auto update in Android and Windows 8

Auto update apps for your Device may eat up your Mobile data or WiFi data they are mostly annoying for users like me, When every they start getting updated. I usually Like to Update my Apps on Windows and Android at night when I was planning for bed and had no more important work to do.
Mostly updates to apps are minor and they do not profit to user in any way but updates like recently Facebook messenger got the whole redesign may surprise user, but updating apps when you want then to be update is best idea! to use blank time when your device and your are sleeping separate so How you can Disable Auto updates in Android and Windows 8 device ?
These can be done easily and will help you allot in many ways, You can download all updates when you want your apps to get updates by disabling Auto updates on You Android and Windows 8 device.

How to disable Auto update on Android

In Android phones and Tablets Auto update can be disabled from Google play store but if you are using any more Apps market for Getting apps then you might have do same setting in your market apps.
  • First of all Go to Your Android Market app (Mine is Google play store)
    Screenshot_2013-11-17-15-35-54

  • Then Go to setting of My App menu
    Screenshot_2013-11-17-15-36-09
  • Now select the “Auto-Update” apps option
    Screenshot_2013-11-17-15-36-21

    • Now Choose “Do not update apps automatically”Screenshot_2013-11-17-15-36-26
    You can Also slide out your Profile from left side and select My apps then Setting option From there.
    When You want to update your apps Go to My apps menu and Tap on Update all option and That’s done.
    This is a must thing that I do after formatting or updating my Phone to save my data over WiFi and Mobile, because places like WiFi cafes Malls where I use to hangout have pay as usage wifi plans that I love to use because Mobile network on My city do not work inside Theatres games stations.
    We can Also disable auto update on Windows.

    How to Disable Auto update on Windows 8.1

    To disable Auto update Apps on Windows 8.1 Laptops or Computer You will required to change your apps store setting and disable “Auto update” from App updates setting, You can also disable sync app licence.disable auto updates in WIndows 8
    After disabling Windows app update you will see notification of Available updates on Right side of Store.
    Same things are with IOS but I really hate it so I never used it.
    You can also try app update scheduler on Android device Like I use on my Android Tablets and on My family member’s Android because I use a slow broadband connection for browsing only and if any one’s Android app started Updating in Between of Work then it suck the whole connection. 
     
    FROM VARIOUS SOURCES ! 
     
    THANKS FOR VISIT ! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ............