Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Learn How to remove Android device from Google Account

Android device are automatically added in your Google account when you logged in to your Google play store thus it makes very much sense if you lost, sold or changed your Android device so How to remove that Android device from your Google play store account ?
there is a Simple method is avialable to change name, remove device or add new devices on Google play store setting.
  • Open Google play.
  • Navigate to setting. ( gear Icon on play store )
  • Now rename devices there select them or delete them.
See the example :-

Source :- Google help.
That’s very easy process to remove or rename any device in your Google account.
 
THANKS FOR VISIT !

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. It is not an easy process. I now, unfortunately, have an Iphone and can't remove my 2 android devices that are dead. When I follow your instructions it stops at "Now rename devices there select them or delete them.". I can only check the box under "Visibility-show in menus". What do I do now?

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ............