Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

How to Access profile picture of User in Whatapp

HI WELCOME FRIENDS !

Whatsapp is a great Messenger and there are lots of thing that you can do with Whatsapp, and if you are familier with Whatsapp then you must be known with a great security fact of Whatsapp messenger that you can not download the images of user’s without any third party input or anything else.

Why you can’t download profile picture of others in Whatsapp

In whatsapp you can not download profile picture of any of your becouse of security reason, suppose someone has your mobile phone number and then he can easily catch your whatsapp profile picture and that’s what you don’t want everyone with your number to do.
That’s why your profile picture are secured by Whatsapp and can not be downloaded, but there is a simple loop by which you can download anybody’s Whatsapp profile.

How to Download Profile picture of your contact on Whatsapp

To download the profile picture from anybody’s you will need to open the profile picture on your friend from Whatsapp contact menu and then minimize the app and open your file manager and navigate to app’s folder in SD card >WhatsApp>Profile picture you will see some files there and if you exit from profile picture screen in Whatsapp; the picture of contact will also be deleted.
So You can copy those file in any other directory and you will get the profile picture downloaded of your Whatsapp contact. This could be very useful in many cases in my case I was out of town and in my collage form application I have to attach a ID proof of my father, that was ok because have always take photo copy of all documents required to me for filling any form but I have not any photo with me, thus I downloaded the photo from my Whatsapp contact. You can also hide last seen
 
FROM VARIOUS SOURCES
THANKS FOR VISIT !~

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ............