Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Latest Android 4.4.2 leaked test firmware Samsung Galaxy S4

Android Kitkat 4.4.2 test firmware leaked for Samsung Galaxy S4 and can be easily downloaded from here, Android is a open source operating system but porting of new version of Android can not be easy for mobile carriers and that extend the delay for the updating our devices to newest version of Android operating system but some of the folk out there manage to get the test build version of New Android kitkat 4.2.2
for Samsung Galaxy S4 model named I9505.
Including big brands like Samsung, Sony and local popular brands are still awaiting for Android kitkat 4.4 update.
This leak from Sammobile has a build test version of Android kitkat 4.4 for Samsung Galaxy S4 XXUFNA1 does not have any major changes, just benchmark test score is increased for not a noticeable score.
Some major changes state by them are :-
  • Change is status bar Icon from Gigerbread style green to new while styled.
  • Landscape predilection of keyboard layout is improved.
  • A shortcut for camera on lock screen.
  • Benchmark score slightly improved.
You can download the update from below link and can flash it with ODIN
Model: GT-I9505
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 276328
Build date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:30:51 +0000
Product Code: OXA
PDA: I9505XXUFNA1
CSC: I9505OXAFNA1
MODEM: I9505XXUFNA1
Download: I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA.zip
 
 
THANKS FOR VISIT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ............